Dear Our Value Candidates,
HR Strategy (Headhunter)’s Client is a company in Agriculture field. They are seeking candidate for the Head of Commercial Manager ( Agriculture ) position
- Report to BOD
- Working place: Dong Nai province, support transportation from Hang Xanh – Ho Chi Minh city
- Take Care: Sales & Marketing Department
- Develop and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develop and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluate market research and adjust sales and marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guide preparation of sales and marketing activities reports and present to MD and AMD.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Directs product research and development.
Knowledge & Education
- Graduated from concerned university: Agricultural/ Economics/ Business
- Knowledge about plant protection products and related products
- University degree: Agronomy Engineer
- Certificate of manufacturing, bottling and packaging plant protection drugs
- Certificate of selling plant protection drugs
- Certificate of Crop protection six sigma
- Certificate of Sulfonylurea baseline training
- Certificate of achievement LAMP
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Capacity.
- Salary: around $3000 gross, it depend on candidate’s experience and ability
- Other benefit will discuss when interview
If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to email@example.com or call/viber/zalo to Ms Sang at 0908 905 605 or skype ID: sangrom