1. Mô tả công việc
The Residential Sales Manager’s role is to lead, develop and oversee the residential sales project and to ensure all sales duties are professionally carried out. Currently the Company has two projects under Development, (1) Kahuna a Condotel and Villa resort Development comprising 244 Keys and (2) The Gallery Villas (an upmarket Golf Course based offering). Both projects are under currently under construction and in various stages of leasing.
Reporting to the VP, Construction and Development, the Residential Sales Manager will:
• Manage the Stacking Plan and keep track of all Contract Variations and special conditions of Contract.
• Assemble regular updates and easily readable reports on sales, leases and Marketing initiatives
• Maintain in conjunction with the Finance team, customer payment schedules and advice notices to buyers and lessees
• Act as liaison with Buyers and Lessees for the Company as well as the sales agents
• Liaise with the Marketing Team and External Agents for both on-property events and off site events. This will require after-hours input since such events happen on the weekend and evenings.
• Manage and control all contract documentation, including overall management of changes to legal and other documentation, including marketing collateral
• Work with the sales agents to drive successful leads to close
• Work with the marketing department and sales agents to obtain up to date marketing collateral, ensure successful sales launch events and support in the networking of sales agents and their buyers as and when requested
• Provide translation for meetings Lessees may want with the VP Construction and Development and Project managers
• Manage and control dissemination of all marketing collateral as required by Marketing and the Project team
The position is based at our Corporate Offices in Ho Chi Minh City but may require travel to and from the property at Ho Tram from time to time.
2. Quyền lợi
3. Yêu cầu công việc
• Tertiary degree Diploma in Property/Project Management/Marketing with an emphasis on the Real estate industry would be an advantage
• At least 8 years experience in the Property/Real Estate industry
• Good written and verbal English and Vietnamese
• Some understanding and familiarity with Vietnamese Property law
• Contract Management (Lease and Sales and Purchase Agreements)
• Good inter-personnel skills at Customer/Agent level
• Good organizational/project Management skills
• Competency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
• Efficient time Management
• Team player