Dear Our Valued Candidates,
Our Client is a FMCG Corporation. They are looking for high-qualified candidates for Talent Management Manager position.
- Location: Binh Duong
- Report to: Vice President Human Resources (VPHR)
- Working time: from Mon to Fri and haft the Sat
- Set the department’s objectives and action plans, ensuring that the objectives and action plans are in alignment with the objectives of the division.
- Build and submit for relevant approvals the annual performance management calendar.
- Design and / or keep updated company-wide universal objectives (L&G objectives) and generic KPIs typically applicable to functions, ensuring that these objectives align with the organization’s strategic orientation.
- Coordinate with concerned departments to identify areas of objectives and IDPs that require update on the periodical basic.
- Keep updated and communicate the guide for mid-year / year-end performance appraisal.
- Facilitate the relationship between a mentee and a mentor.
- Establish and communicate the guide for competency assessment.
- Coordinate with concerned personnel and / or parties to assess the talent pool of the organization.
- Classify talented personnel as per Group’s standards.
- Coordinate with concerned departments to design development plans for talented personnel and get agreement from all concerned.
- Report capability status of talent pool to relevant managerial levels on the periodical basis.
- Effectively manage assigned budget
- Manage and develop subordinate
- Implement other tasks within relevant responsibility areas assigned by direct superior.
- University graduate, having major in human resource management and knowledgeable about organizational development / behavior being a plus
- Min 8 years of work experience in human resource management, of which 5 years of work experience in management positions; experience in talent management practice being a plus.
- Specific skills
- Having general knowledge about human resource management, competency framework and its applications on human resource management practices including talent management
- Skills: presentation and analysis skill
- Competencies: result-orientation, influencing others, team leadership, coaching and developing, strategic thinking and breakthrough thinking
- Salary: $2000 – $2500, depends on Candidate’s experience
- Company shuttle bus
- Other benefits will be discussed in the interview session
If it suits you & your friends in career path, please email your CV to email@example.com. For further support please call to Ms. Uyen at 0918 150 881 or Skype ID: trainingdept_hrstrategy. Thanks a lot.